PJ Harvey returns next year with a new record documenting a unique artistic journey, which took her to Kosovo, Afghanistan and Washington, D.C. The album was recorded during her month long residency at Somerset House, Recording in Progress, in which audiences were given the opportunity to see Harvey at work with her band and producers in a purpose-built studio. Following on from the Mercury Prize winning album Let England Shake, this film clip directed by Seamus Murphy provides a glimpse of what’s to come from PJ Harvey’s ninth long player. Share Share +1 Tweet Stumble...Read More
Tag: rock media pj harvey. new album 2016.
I NEED To KNOW
NO SECOND THOUGHTS
Soundcloud Playlist April 2017
A TRUE STAR
- Festival: Maverick Festival Announces Full Line Up & Justin Townes Earle
This year Maverick Festival will take place from Friday 30th June – Sunday 2nd July 2017, showcasing the most authentic […]
- Festival: Glastonbury 2017 Blew The Roof Off Festival Season!
Every year the world’s music festivals announce their line-ups, generally in dribs and drabs, each competing with one another for […]
- Festival: Wychwood Festival Add The Strypes, Cabbage, InHeaven & Arron Keylock
Wychwood Festival, held at Cheltenham Racecourse, announce that The Strypes will be taking to their main-stage. The four-piece Irish rock band started playing together before […]
- Festival: Star Shaped Festival – Britpop’s Finest Return
Great news Britpop fans! Following last year’s sold out inaugural Star Shaped Festival, held at North London’s Garage venue and […]
- Festival: Live At Leeds, Frightened Rabbit, VANT, The Hunna & Rag ‘n’ Bone Man
Already boasting an incredible day and night of invigorating new music and classic live moments, Live At Leeds has further cemented […]
- Festival: Grace Jones Headlines Standon Calling
Already boasting an incredible array of entertainment across the festival weekend, Standon Calling is delighted to announce the incomparable Grace […]
- Festival: Bearded Theory with Seasick Steve, Skunk Anansie, Slaves & Madness
Bearded Theory Festival has announced three more stunning acts onto their already stellar line up for 2017. Platinum selling Scottish indie outfit GLASVEGAS join […]
- Festival: Y Not Festival Reveals Stereophonics, Two Door Cinema Club & The Vaccines.
Derbyshire’s finest festival Y Not (27-30 July) has announced the first wave of acts for this year’s festival and it already looks […]
- Festival: Standon Calling For Orbital, Clean Bandit, Laura Mvula & Slaves.
Bringing together a unique weekend of irresistible fun, extraordinary experiences and unrivalled entertainment, Standon Calling, 27 – 30 July 2017 in Hertfordshire, has over […]
- Boom Town Reveal The Specials, Cypress Hill, M.I.A for Chapter 9
Boomtown have just announced their first wave of acts for Chapter 9, showcasing the festival’s signature mix of expansive genres, […]