Rich Robinson in full poster colour. Or so it seemed that the lights at the O2 in Islington were set for. Lots of red and blue with a subtle white thrown in gave me some very pink and cobalt pictures.
More From Rockshot
- March 5, 2013 Festival: Hard Rock Caling Two of the world’s biggest acts are ready to rock at Hard Rock Calling, held at the brand new iconic home of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London. Kasabian make their UK festival exclusive […]
- December 1, 2011 Photography: Kill it Kid @ Electric Ballroom I have recently upgraded to Lightroom 4 and am blown away by some of the tools. I have revisited some of my pictures from last year and have been able to adjust highlights, whites and […]
- August 8, 2012 Photography: Robert Plant @ Womad 2012 Shooting songs 5,6,7, no idea what they were at the time but have found out since that they were, Spoonful (Howlin' Wolf cover), The Enchanter and Bron-Y-Aur Stomp (Led Zeppelin […]
- October 13, 2011 Photography: Rodrigo Y Gabriela @ Womad One of the greatest guitar duos on the planet, So excited about photographing them, the famly came down to watch them along with the Earl and Countess of Suffolk. What a blinding […]
- October 12, 2011 Photography: Asa @ Womad Asa at Womad was a joy to shoot. Great movement about the stage, lights brilliant and white, only a shame I didn't have a clue what she was singing about. Not her fault I had some strong […]
- April 18, 2013 Rock Media: Beth Hart/Joe Bonamassa. Seesaw. LA-based singer-songwriter Beth Hart, known for her raw and powerful blues-rock sound, wraps her expressive vocals around classic soul covers on “Seesaw”, the second album that grew out of […]